Wednesday 29 October 2014

We Like Our Men...


...like we like our whiskey. Aged and mellow!

Our fit and trim handsome man today knows his fine physique is as flattering to his clothes as his clothes are to him. Just look at how his pants cling seductively to his frame! And he wisely chooses a simple, classic, yet elegant plain white dress shirt that lets him move segue from casual to formal with barely a change. We regret that we didn't capture a frontal view of his sports sunglasses as they were really magnificent. We adore men who actively engage in sports!

Speaking of aged and mellow, we'd like to introduce you to Catherine Russell, our HOTT Crew's favorite jazz singer. She performs "Aged and Mellow on her new album "Bring it Back" (below in video). We think you'll like her style.
And the lyrics for Aged and Mellow are delightful! Especially this part:

There's nothing a greenhorn can do for me
Cause my older daddy suits me to a T.
Now I like my men like I like my whiskey.
Oooh, aged and mellow!

Location: Red Line at Kendall
Imagined Profession: Pharmaceutical Investigator
Photographer: GB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

We'll review your comment soon and, should it meet our guidelines, approve it for display.

Regards,

The Hotties on the T Team