Tuesday 4 November 2014

I Can See Clearly Now

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.
It's gonna be a bright (bright) bright (bright) bright sunshiny day.

Rainy weather has finally passed us by, yet our hottie is prepared for the blustery season. And looks so good, too!

Special compliments to our hottie for wearing a plum/cherry red jacket! Such a delightful change from the monochrome black jackets we see this time of year. Let's hope it's a harbinger of a new color style!

Location: Red Line at Central
Imagined Profession: Director of Material Services
Photographer: FT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

We'll review your comment soon and, should it meet our guidelines, approve it for display.

Regards,

The Hotties on the T Team