Saturday, 30 January 2016
Cast of Characters
The HOTT Crew roster and roles are as follows:
1. FT is Executive in charge of production. Oh he's everywhere!
2. FTH is our Executive in charge of diversity casting and Twitter (@hottiesonthet). Red Line.
3. GB is our Executive layout editor for the blog and Facebook. Red Line/Blue Line.
4. Undercover RM is our Executive for social events. Red Line/Orange Line.
5. Nippy is our Executive for suburban affairs. Commuter Rail/Commuter Bus.
But wait, there's more!
As you follow our blog you'll hear about the friends of the HOTT Crew, who are:
1). Dodie. Wealthy, single and in her prime, Dodie was inspired to move to Florida after last winter's horrific blizzards and now enjoys gracious living in a lakefront estate in Orlando's Lake Cherokee Historic District. Dodie frequently hosts the HOTT Crew at her new digs.
2). Lola Matisse. Lola is a prominent artist on Cape Ann and is good friends with Dodie. Lola has a studio on Rocky Neck and a home on Eastern Point near the Yacht Club. Lola is usually seen with a glass of wine in her hands. Not uncommon for her to have 2 glasses of wine at one time, but she needs every one of them!
3). Stella the Sea Beast. The world revolves around Stella, a black lab with her own membership to the Eastern Point Yacht Club.
And then there are the cameo appearances from:
4). TJ and Maxx. Proudly owned by Stella the Sea Beast. Famous for the elegant soirees on Eastern Point on Cape Ann.
5). Biscuit and Beemer. Friends of the HOTT Crew who split their time between their homes in Atlanta (Buckhead, of course) and Orlando.
6). Simone de Beauvoir de Beauport. The personification of elegance and grace. The HOTT Crew recently discovered her vast custom designed champagne cellar. Veuve galore!
7). The JimBobs. Spend their time shuttling back and forth between their homes in the South End and South Beach.