Wednesday 19 June 2013

Manwich is a Meal!

I don't need me no bologna*,
I don't want no ham and cheese,
I want something hot and hearty,
I want a manwich please.

I'm not talking turkey,
I want a bigger deal,
Don't feed me just a sandwich,
I want a manwich meal.

Sitting opposite this hottie above had us hankering for a manwich! Pants the color of farm fresh cream. Shirt the color of black olives fresh from the deli. And just look at that sandwich about to be raised to the lips of a gentleman who has an amazing resemblance to a young Rupert Everett! Delicious!

Location: Red Line at Park Street
Imagined Profession: Trendy Restaurant Waiter
Photographer: FT

Before viewing the Manwich commercial below we ask our readers to pray to St Anthony that Nippy might find his wedding ring. It appears to have gone missing! (We also pray that his husband isn't reading this right now... he doesn't know yet).



*To the large number of viewers in our Dominions Beyond the Seas "bologna" in America is pronounced "buh loan ee".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

We'll review your comment soon and, should it meet our guidelines, approve it for display.

Regards,

The Hotties on the T Team